So I have four little boys, right? So I assumed that we would spend our time playing trucks, building forts, building with Legos and racing cars. They like these things, but what they LOVE, what they spend most of their time doing....wait for it....Beanie Babies. Yes, stuffed animals. I kid you not. These kids go crazy for those stuffed little creatures. We happened upon a garage sale last weekend where they were selling every Beanie animal imaginable and they were so excited, they stood there for 15 min. trying imagine how they could pick just ONE! So imagine their delight when the lady running the sale said they could Buy one Get one free! Oh glorious day! So here is our collection, what we could round up (sometimes they are good at hiding). We also find those pesky creatures (they all have a name, that even I know) in some crazy places.
Nuts ready to roll
Chocolate sneaking a treat
Spike trying out the potty
Knuckles sipping some H2O on a hot day
Slippery in his special spot
Zip taking a snooze
Stretch going for a ride
Strut working hard
Zip and Stinky playing cars
Zip has stolen the remote AGAIN!
I wonder if I had girls, what they would play with??!
HILARIOUS! :) Must have been a "slow" morning in the Mitchell household. Too funny!! I totally love this post and that you'll have these great pictures as a reminder for them someday when stuffed creatures begin taking over their own households as well... :)
ReplyDeleteDon't let my children see this post. I chuck all unnecessary stuffed animals. You are a much better mom than I am. Oh...and now I'm feeling guilty for all the fun they could have had with millions of stuffed animals...and....I'm over it. Goodbye little stuffed friend. My kids will most likely need counseling.
ReplyDeleteOh Heidi you are the best mom ever (despite your coffee addicted children and regardless what Eric says :) Eric tries to chuck these animals every time he sees them, but we manage to keep them hidden from him! hee hee What can I say...I won't get them a real pet, I've got to let them have the stuffed ones!
DeleteI won't let them have a real pet OR a stuffed one. You still win. ;)
Delete