From Michigan to Kenya and back, this is the true life story of a crazy family and their desire to follow Christ, wherever that may lead them. Mounds of Stone is our best attempt to organize our thoughts, chronicle our lives, and keep our friends, family, and supporters updated on all things Mitchell. Each entry is a small mound of stones to memorialize where God has been faithful.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wanna buy a kid?

Anyone want to buy a kid?

He's almost two and he's pretty naughty, I have to warn you!
He hits
He throws things
He poops in the tub on a regular basis
His favorite word is NO!
He spends a lot of time here:
He destroys a clean room in 10 seconds flat
He wakes up way too early
He rips books


BUT,
He also kisses my owies
He makes us laugh like crazy
He sings Jesus Loves Me
He says 'scuse me when he needs to pass by you or when he burps
He tells me "lub ew (love you) every night
He's pretty darn cute

Okay, I'll keep him.....





3 comments:

  1. He is TOO cute. I think you'd better keep him, but if you decide to get rid of him...I'll adopt. Then Tommy can have a partner in crime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you know what I'll say, but I don't think you would take me seriously. We had one like Alex and he has turned out to be the best adult, so there is hope. In the meantime, take a big deep breath and love on that precious little boy! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you write this about your son or about my son, Adam? We are so in the same boat with those two boys!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete